Bridgepointe Condominium Association
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ****
The Rules and Regulations of the Association were created to help maintain the integrity and visual harmony of our community.
1. Grills: Charcoal grills are not permitted. Propane or fueled grills may be used as long as they are used and stored at least ten feet from the building or the furthest point possible from the unit. And they are not permitted to be stored or used on the ground.
2. Bird Feeders: Bird feeders are not permitted. The feeding of birds and geese is not permitted. This attracts rodents and other undesirable wildlife.
3. Satellite Dishes: All homeowners with satellite dishes must complete a Property Modification Request and a roof waiver prior to installation. If you have not done so, please do now before fines occur. These dishes should be located on the back side of the roof of the building. If a signal cannot be received from that location, an additional request to modify that new location must be submitted to the Covenants Committee for approval of that location. All wires must be encased and concealed from view. No hanging or loose wires are permitted.
4. Garbage: All garbage must be placed inside a covered garbage container and kept in your garage until the night before garbage pickup.
5. Uniform Appearance of Units: Nothing shall be done to any Unit or in the Common Elements which will impair the structural integrity of any building or the exterior appearance of any building. No unit owner may make structural additions, alterations, or improvements in or to their Unit or in or to the Common Elements without the prior written approval of the Association. Property Modification Forms are available in the box outside the Management office or online at www.bridgepointenj.com.
6. Planting: Personal planting is allowed in the immediate garden bed, but must be maintained by the homeowner. Planting vegetable gardens is strictly prohibited.
6. Decks: Unit owners must properly maintain their decks. They must make any necessary repairs and weather seal them every two (2) years. The proper approved weather seal is made by OLYMPIC - MAXIMUM - TONER. (Golden Honey)
Please note that homeowners who violate the Association's rules and regulations are subject to fine.
Thank you for your help in doing your part to protect and preserve the visual harmony of our community!